New Baldwin Radial Seal Air Housings
Baldwin Filters recently introduced new Radial Seal air filter housings for use on applications with air flows up to 75 cfm.
The HSG3077 and HSG3078 housings are made with a high-strength polymer material and are designed to be used in even the
most rugged environments.
- Glass-filled polymer housing designed to survive extreme vibration and temperature variations from -60°F to 250°F (-50°C to 120°C)
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel clips used to secure the lid to the housing
- Moveable integrated dust evacuator valve to accomodate varying installations
- Option of straight or 90° outlet that rotates to accommodate additional configurations
- Integral sensor port to accommodate a variety of air filter restriction gauges
- Built-in pre-cleaner which removes up to 70% of contaminants before they reach the primary filter
The Baldwin RS3715 primary air filter is included with both housings. An inner air element (RS3930) and housing mounting bracket (AB3349) may be used with these housings.
Baldwin Radial Seal Air Housing Proof Source Sheet (Form 352) is available in printed form and on the web in PDF format.